Online pre-enrolment form
Please fill in this form and one of our team will contact you with our full online enrolment pack.
All Students who live within the home zone shall be eligible to enrol at Point Chevalier School | Rangi-mata-rau.
Out of zone enrolment
Each year the School Board will determine the number of places that are likely to be available for the enrolment of students who live outside the home zone. For several years there have been no ‘out of zone’ places available, not even for siblings of current students.
If the School Board deems there are places available, applications for enrolments will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students
- Second priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students
- Third priority will be given to applicants who have parents that are former students
- Fourth priority will be given to applicants who are children of board employees
- Fifth priority will be given to all other applicants.
After these criteria, all other applications will be considered.
If more applications are received than places are available, the school will hold a ballot during Term 3 of the preceding year.
The 2024 Out of Zone Ballot has closed.
There will be no Year One or Year Four places available in 2024. On occasion, places may become available at various levels. To be considered for these places, fill in the form below and we will keep your information on record.
We know many new whānau would like to have a look around the school before their child starts.
School tours are run by our Senior Leadership Team twice a term. These dates can be found on our public calendar.
For any further information about enrolments please contact email@example.com